Our pediatric therapy team provides comprehensive, multidisciplinary care, focused on collaboration, to ensure a family and client-centered approach to help children reach their potential. (This statement bolded, so it looks the same on each discipline’s page)
Pediatric speech therapy may address disorders related to speech, language, hearing, swallowing, and feeding. Our speech-language pathologists have additional experience in complex feeding and swallowing issues, background in neurodevelopmental approach to baby treatment, augmentative and alternative communication assessment and implementation, certified lactation counseling, and treatment of orofacial myofunctional disorders.
Our Services Include:
- Speech Sound Production
- Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC)
- Complex Feeding and Swallowing Difficulties
- Phonological Disorders
- Neurological and Genetic Disorders
- Expressive and Receptive Language Deficits
- Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders
- Lactation Support:
- Nurturing, Supportive and Non-Judgmental Environment
- Comprehensive Exam of Baby's Mouth and Latch
- Certified Lactation Assistance
- Bottle-Feeding Support
We are always accepting new patients. Call today for more information or to book an appointment, 406-522-3722.